I have pointed out in the foregoing paragraphs, certain benefits by arguing your own case. Besides there are other benefits listed out below together with the logic behind.
1. You: None other than you can present your case better than you. You can impress on the hearing judge the important facts in the most impressive way, so that near 100% of your case gets stuck up to the brain of the judge.
Lier: He cannot have learnt 100% of the details of your case by heart, and cannot recite them back in the court after months and years after he prepares your case in the first instance, amidst hundreds of other cases of other parties pleaded by him. He is a paid man and is not a committed man. Equally, the judicial officer cannot commit to his memory all that the lier pleads for orally. It is all due to the human nature that none can match the feelings of the victim or affected person to present other man’s case.
2. You : When you argue your case, there is fees for the lier and incidental expenses of walking to the residence or office of the lier.
Lier: You will be pestered by all sorts of fees for the clerk, typing, and in the name of bribery to the court clerk or the presiding officer, vehicle and eating expenses to the lier and his cohorts etc.
3. You: You cannot be purchased, since it is a question of your own prestige or finances.
Lier: He can be purchased by a more powerful and wealthier adversary. The betrayal of the lier is so dexterous that the person, suffering from poverty of law knowledge, cannot detect the subtle betrayal.
Again having known all your weaknesses, it is much more easier to betray you and he may pass on documents and facts in his possession to the other side, once he sells himself to the other side. I know instances wherein the original document, innocently passed on to the lier in trust, had been sold off to the other side or destroyed, and the rogue advocate swears that the document was never given to him. The client’s position becomes that of a farm slave.
4. You: You have no other problems other than your own case, and you would be regular in court attendance, and would never seek adjournments. You can go with your case despite liers’ boycott of the case. The Judges do not join the boycott, mind you. This is an occasion to plead your cause with very great detail in a free atmosphere, the other side having no lier and none to interrupt your arguments.
Lier: He is an overburdened man, with numerous cases with him, and many courts to attend, and seeking adjournments and absenting for years is most common. Further the lier may be on boycott most of the days, nowadays. His preference for attendance depends on the party pressing for early conduct of the case payment of installment fees.
5. You: You need not mince words and can argue your case mercilessly, irrespective of the party or lier on the other side. You may dare to antagonize even the presiding officer, if he is found on the wrong side.
Lier : Being dependant on the pleasure of the court in the long run, he will never antagonize the court, even if it is injurious to his client. He may likewise not be aggressive if the other side brings his own senior as lier, or if the side happens to be a powerful party, community wise or politically etc.
6. You: It is a question of life and death for you and hence every ounce of energy will be spent by you to win the case.
Lier: He has no such compulsion. Victory or losses are both the same for him, and he does not lose a pie if the case is lost, and on the other hand, he gains by way of appeal fees.
It is 14 years since I took to researching into the judicial processes and law. I stand by my statements. If anybody challenges my averments, first published 9 years ago, and comes out with any minus points in my arguments, I am ready to take it and either reply or mend my views and publish in the revised edition.
இதுபோன்ற இணையப் பக்கங்களில், ஒருவரின் பெயரில் யார் வேண்டுமானாலும் பின்னூட்ட முடியும். இதனை தடுக்கவே இங்கு பதிவிடுபவர்களின் மின்னஞ்சல் முகவரியை கேட்டுள்ளோம்.
இக்கட்டுரையின் கருத்துக்கு மாறான கருத்தை, பின்னூட்டமாக இடுவதாக இருந்தால், அதற்கான அடிப்படை ஆதாரங்களைச் சுட்டிக் காட்டியே பதிவிட கோருகிறோம். அப்போதுதான், உங்களது கருத்துக்கு மதிப்பளித்து, இப்பதிவு குறித்த கருத்துக்களை சீர்தூக்கிப் பார்த்து சீராய்வு செய்ய முடியும்.
சமூகம் இதுபோன்ற விழிப்பறிவுணர்வுகளைப் பெற வேண்டுமென நினைப்பவர்கள், இதுபற்றிய உங்களது கருத்துடன் சமூக வலைப்பக்கங்களில் பகிருங்கள்.